The next general meeting will be May 12, 2015 at 7:30pm in the Union Hall
Thank you to all the CUPE members that let their name stand for positions within CUPE 46 at the general meeting on April 14.
• The results of a new survey confirm that domestic violence affects many workers, and the impacts spill over to the workplace. For more information: http://cupe.ca/domestic-violence-workplace-health-and-safety-issue-0
• Twenty-six Fort McMurray airport custodial staff learned today (April 15) that they are being fired, their jobs out-sourced to a company that recruits and hires temporary foreign workers. For more information: https://alberta.cupe.ca/
• Please vote at our provincial election May 5, 2015.
• There are positions that are still vacant. If you are interested in filling a position or know someone who may be interested, please visit our website to find which positions are vacant.
• SADC workshop will be in Medicine Hat on April 18 & 19 about Collective Bargaining and Steward Learning Series.
To print a copy of this newsletter, click on the following link: April